Our policies are designed to protect you
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal data as defined in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
This site is owned by Pure Light 1111 Ltd
You have the following rights under the GDPR, which this policy is designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 1 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You may instruct us to provide you with any data we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, (including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services or information you supply when you fill out an enquiry form);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including registering for the blog and requesting a proposal);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
How do we use your data?
We may use your data to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
Where you submit data for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your data to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
All of our computers and documents are stored in the UK and our mailing lists is stored in the US via MailChimp.
Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
We will store all the data you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
How do we share your data?
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes unless we have a legal obligation.
What happens if our business changes hands?
A cookie consists of a piece of text sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and other uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; and we might use tracking software to anonymously track your interaction with our website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertising services providers may send you cookies for the purpose of enabling the service of advertisements based on your previous visits to our website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
The following cookies may be placed on your computer:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Provider|
|_ga||Track Website Visitors||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Track Website Visitors||Google Analytics|
|_gat||Track Website Visitors||Google Analytics|
|Wordfence_verfiedHuman||Track IP address/ access||Purelight1111.com/ Wordfence|
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.